Monday, November 10, 2008

Finally I Blog Myself.....
Recently alot of things happen....
i also dun knw how to type....
I lost a 18yrs friendship cuz of terms disagree...
I lost a Buddy who say tat i change alot....
I been lonely for quite sometimes...
etc etc etc...
(when i free plus i feel like type will cont....)
Lately been going californa fitness for Gym...
nw quite fat so need to do some exercise...
Daily been thinking how to Pass my time...
I think i stop here as i dun knw wat to type...
Nw Blank ....
Haiz....
Thx for visiting my Blog....
Good Night....

1 comment:

Jaricotise said...

huh y? i thought eveyone is ur best fren and everyone loves being a great fren! maybe time passed ur fren will understand. Sry i don't know hw 2 console..

Another thing shocked tat u went gym for exercie. gd start..

Take care n hope 2 c u..